Phone: +4871 359 46 46
Pricing: 2500 - 3000 EUR
Established year: 1994
University type: Private University
Admission Link : https://www.wsb.pl/english/our-offer/bachelors-degree/programs
WSB Universities are group of state-recognized private (non-public) universities in Poland. WSB Universities are the largest group of business schools in Poland and have been conducting educational activities in ten Polish cities. In 2013 - 82% and in 2014, 85% of students of WSB Universities were studying and at the same time working, gaining work experience and professional competence. The WSB Universities are based in 10 major cities across Poland: Wrocław, Warsaw, Opole, Bydgoszcz, Gdańsk, Poznań, Toruń and Chorzów / Katowice, Szczecin.
Studies commence: 1 October
Application deadline: 1September
1. A photo taken following the requirements for the passport photo.
2. A photocopy of the secondary school-graduation certificate (for the candidates from the East, an atiestat or a diploma of a junior specialist).
3. A secondary school graduation diploma or a junior specialist diploma requires an apostille or credentials from a consulate or an embassy, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of Education in your country.
4. An apostille or other certification (legalization) is not required from the candidates from the EU, the EEA, the OECD, EFTA, ETA, and the countries that have signed the Hague Convention, with the exception of candidates from Ukraine.
5. A translation of the high-school diploma into Polish or English. The candidates may inquire the pertinent WSB about the necessity of the translation before they can translate the certificate. A sworn translation is not required.
6. Confirmation of the English language skills for studies in English. If the candidate for the studies has a language certificate confirming the knowledge of English at B2 level, they will be asked to deliver it. The level of English proficiency will be confirmed during a conversation via Skype.
7. The confirmation of knowledge of Polish for studies in Polish is not required.
Application fee: €100
Note: Tuition fee, dates and required documents list may vary according to the programs.
0Based on 0 reviews
Login as student to leave a comment
|WSB University||Poland||Wroclaw||Computer Science and IT||Software development||Bachelor||EUR 2500||Apply|
|WSB University||Poland||Wroclaw||Business, Management and Economics||Business Administration||Bachelor||EUR 2500||Apply|
|WSB University||Poland||Wroclaw||Business, Management and Economics||International Management||Master||EUR 2500||Apply|